Tuesday, May 7, 2013

GREEN GREEN



Holla, long time no write here, I am very busy with my online shop, because I do it all alone, so do not have time to update the blog .. But I am back to bring something new!
Well besides my new haircut LOL I visited a very beautiful scenery precisely in Riung Gunung Puncak, Bogor, West Java.
My main purpose to it because I'm craving for  the natural green landscapes that was very soothing green eyes and my heart
In addition I also purposely for the photos there with a beautiful natural background combined with my style is casual with a touch of leopard! : D
Here this my photos:


THE VIEW OF RIUNG GUNUNG PUNCAK, BOGOR :D







WHAT I'M WEARING?!!!

Vintage Loose Top by Milchop (www.milchop.com)
Leopard Jacket by Thrifted Store
Belt by Hermes
Black Skinny Jeans by Milchop (www.milchop.com)
Vintage Brown Tote Bag by KORZ
Vintage Brown Shoes by Misyelle
Chain Necklace by Milchop
Aviator by Carrera

1 comment:

  1. earthy colors looks good on you !!
    stylish casual look =)

    visit my fashion blog sometimes..
    hope we can be friend..
    xoxo

    www.melodyofmywords.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete